Transcript of Altar (Soul)
Filling the fountain with a soul-imbued wicked hood[edit | edit source]
- You hear a noise coming from the fountain as you near it with your soul-imbued wicked hood in hand.
- The screen fades out and back in. The fountain is drained, revealing the stairs down.
- The water drains from your fountain, revealing a staircase leading down.
Attempting to craft runes before charging the altar[edit | edit source]
- The altar cannot be used in its current state, you will need to charge it before you can craft soul runes.
With less than 100 pure essence deposited[edit | edit source]
- You do not have any essence to deposit.
- You deposit [number] essence into the charger.
- The pure essence is deposited.
With 100 pure essence deposited[edit | edit source]
- The charger cannot hold any more essence.
With less than four pure essence stored[edit | edit source]
- You need at least 4 pure essence stored to charge the altar.
With at least four pure essence stored[edit | edit source]
With less than 100 charge stored[edit | edit source]
- The player begins to empower the altar, turning the deposited pure essence into charges.
- The altar is already charged to its maximum capacity.
- The charger contains [number] essence and the altar currently holds [number] charges.
Crafting runes after charging the altar[edit | edit source]
- You attempt to bind the temple's power into Soul runes.
- The player crafts the charge into soul runes.