Dialogue for Ali Cat
When spoken to without a Catspeak amulet[edit | edit source]
- Ali Cat: Meeeeow.
- Player: Ah yes, I can't understand you without my amulet of catspeak.
When spoken to with a Catspeak amulet[edit | edit source]
- Ali Cat: So, you've finished Sumona's mission and you're now using her to your advantage. Well done.
- Player: Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that.
- Ali Cat: Oh, but I would. Using folk who think they're superior, but you know are not, is a useful life skill. You're becoming ever more feline, which is a good thing - trust me.
- Player: I think that was a compliment, so thanks.