Transcript of A Soul's Bane journal entry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I spoke with Launa next to the rift and she told me about her lost Son.
- I heard Tolna's voice say, 'Why should I, Tolna, be trapped in such a wretched place? Feel my ANGER!'
- I beat the anger beasts in the rift.
- I heard Tolna's voice say, 'I'm trapped and it's so dark. I FEAR I may never escape this place. Mum, help me!'
- I defeated the fear beasts in the rift.
- I heard Tolna's voice say, 'Where am I? How long have I been here? Am I still the person I once was? I hate my CONFUSION'
- I conquered the beasts of confusion
- I heard Tolna's voice say, 'What's the point? Why do I defy such HOPELESSNESS? No-one will ever help me'
- I overcame the emotion of hopelessness.
- I've discovered the physical form of Tolna, and his father.
- I fought Tolna and he appears to have returned to his human form.
- Tolna has repented and returned to the entrance of the rift.
- Tolna has set up a dungeon to help others avoid his mistakes.