Transcript of A Shadow over Ashdale journal entry
- Gudrik has asked me to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Ashdale's residents.
- I have arrived in Ashdale. The island is being buffeted by a fierce storm
- I entered the sewers beneath Ashdale in an attempt to bypass the barricades.
- I exited the sewers, having encountered some strange, crab-like creatures.
- I discovered a secret staircase.
- I followed the stairs into a large cave containing more of the crab-like creatures.
- I entered the next cave, which contains some kind of elaborate security system.
- I managed to bypass the security system.
- I entered the next cave, which contains a number of strange green pods.
- I defeated the creatures, which dissolved a barrier blocking my path.
- I entered the next cave, which is patrolled by a number of creatures.
- I used a series of booby traps to eliminate the patrolling creatures.
- I entered the next cave, which contains a large smugglers' ship. The villagers are on the other side of the ship, contained in some kind of enclosure.
- When I boarded the ship, a huge monster broke through the deck. It must be the creatures' leader.
- I defeated the creature and rescued the people of Ashdale.
- The people of Ashdale are now safe.
|Scenery||Dead man's chest|