Transcript of 'Phite Club journal entry
- I spoke to Hassan who revealed Osman was in hiding nearby.
- Osman appeared from the shadows and appealed to me, asking me to unite the faction leaders of Menaphos to help him stage a revolution against the throne.
- I spoke to Ehsan, who agreed to help me on the condition that I resolve a sailor's strike that was hampering business.
- I spoke to Wadud, who agreed to help me on the condition that I bolster his workforce with some additional men.
- I spoke to Batal, who agreed to help me on the condition that I talk to the guards and convince them to resume signet-awarding ceremonies to the workers.
- I spoke to Akhomet, who agreed to help me on the condition that I bring in the Jack of Spades (AKA Ozan) for questioning.
- I spoke to Ozan, who gave me his mask, which I can use to fake his death.
- I dipped Ozan's mask in blood, which can be used to fake his death to Akhomet.
- I showed the bloodied mask to Akhomet, who gave me imperial signets to give to the workers.
- I spoke to Batal, who gave me certification for a number of workers to give to Wadud.
- I spoke to Wadud, who ordered the sailors to end the strike.
- I spoke to Ehsan, who agreed to give me her support. I then reported back to Hassan to begin the coup.
- I stormed the Grand Pyramid with the faction leaders.
- I confronted the Pharaoh
- I fought and defeated the Pharaoh. I got to make a decision on what to do with him.
- (The option matching your choice is shown, then continues below:)
- I chose to exile the Pharaoh.
- I chose to indenture the Pharaoh as a worker.
- (Transcript missing. )
- Osman revealed himself from the crowd before I could do anything and killed the Pharaoh himself!
- Amascut then broke the Soul Altar, killing Jabari in the process.
|Part 13 of the Desert quest series|