A player wearing the Trahaearn exoskeleton set.
The set's stun avoidance effect.
The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is a Thieving item set. It is one of the rewards of the Plague's End grandmaster quest. The set can be stored in the armour case of your player-owned house. If lost or destroyed, it can be retrieved from Arianwyn in Lletya or within the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas.
Wearing the full set, which consists of a headband, torso, legs, and bracers, gives the following bonuses:
The 25% avoidance should not be confused for success bonus; rather, it nullifies the effects and damage.
- Robot of Sherwood ( 25) – Pickpocket a Trahaearn elf while wearing the Trahaearn exoskeleton set.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 28 October 2019 (Update):
- Now during the Light Within quest, when you keepsake override exoskeleton pieces, you can ask Arianwyn to reclaim another one for the quest objective.
- When pickpocketing H.A.M. Members, you can still be beaten unconscious and sent out of the camp, regardless of whether the exoskeleton effect activated.
- The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is, at least partially, made out of runite and crystal, as stated in the grandmaster quest Plague's End.
- Master camouflage outfit set uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- ^ Mod Shogun. Glove of Silence doesn't stack with Camo outfit. (Change my mind). Reddit. 31 July 2023. (Archived from the original on 2 August 2023.) Mod Shogun: "The camo outfit will give the same bonus as gloves of silence but only if you've done plagues end and you are wearing a full set of camo...if you got full camo(any of the 4) you only need plagues end completed, nothing else.
if you don't have full camo(any of the 4) but you got the exoskeleton gloves they need to be worn and you will get the GoS benefit. There is no need to have anything in the bank."