A player wearing the Trahaearn exoskeleton set.
The set's stun avoidance effect.
The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is a Thieving item set. It is one of the rewards of the Plague's End grandmaster quest. The set can be stored in a player-owned house's armour case. If lost or destroyed, the suit can be retrieved from Arianwyn in Lletya or within the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas.
Wearing the full set, which consists of a headband, torso, legs, and bracers, gives the following bonuses:
The 25% avoidance should not be confused for success bonus; rather, it nullifies the effects and damage.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 28 October 2019 (Update):
- Now during the Light Within quest, when you keepsake override exoskeleton pieces, you can ask Arianwyn to reclaim another one for the quest objective.
- When pickpocketing H.A.M. Members, you can still be beaten unconscious and sent out of the camp, regardless of whether the exoskeleton effect activated.
- The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is, at least partially, made out of runite and crystal, as stated in the grandmaster quest Plague's End.
- Master camouflage outfit set uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.