A player wearing the Trahaearn exoskeleton set.
The set's stun avoidance effect.
The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is a Thieving item set. It is one of the rewards of the Plague's End grandmaster quest. The set can be stored in the armour case of your player-owned house. If lost or destroyed, it can be retrieved from Arianwyn in Lletya or within the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas.
Wearing the full set, which consists of a headband, torso, legs, and bracers, gives the following bonuses:
The 25% avoidance should not be confused for success bonus; rather, it nullifies the effects and damage.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 28 October 2019 (Update):
- Now during the Light Within quest, when you keepsake override exoskeleton pieces, you can ask Arianwyn to reclaim another one for the quest objective.
- When pickpocketing H.A.M. Members, you can still be beaten unconscious and sent out of the camp, regardless of whether the exoskeleton effect activated.
- The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is, at least partially, made out of runite and crystal, as stated in the grandmaster quest Plague's End.
- Master camouflage outfit set uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.