The Trahaearn Clan (pronounced tra-HURN) is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in metalwork, being blacksmiths and miners. The metalworkers are led by Lady Trahaearn. They are located south by southeast of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the southern path.
Features of the clan district[edit | edit source]
- Trahaearn workers which can be pickpocketed at level 95 Thieving can be found all around the district.
- The Trahaearn tower contains the Trahaearn herald and a bank chest. The herald sells the Clan Trahaearn cape.
- Lady Trahaearn can be found watching over the Seren Stones in the south, which act similar to ivy. They require level 89 Mining to mine, and produce corrupted ore.
- A tree patch can be found to the east of the Seren Stones, watched over by Eifion and Tiwlip.
- An anvil and furnace can be found in the building just south-east of the Seren Stones.
- A large mine can be found north of the Trahaearn tower, which contains 6 mithril ore rocks, 8 adamantite ore rocks, 8 coal rocks and 2 runite ore rocks, which can also yield corrupted ore when the Voice of Seren is active.
Known Trahaearn members[edit | edit source]
Automata[edit | edit source]
- Trahaearn automaton
- Trahaearn automaton mk I
- Trahaearn automaton mk II
- Trahaearn automaton mk III
- Trahaearn automaton mk IV
- Trahaearn automaton mk V
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seren stones concept
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- An obsolete tree canopy has been removed from the Trahaearn District.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Trahaearn' is Welsh for 'very much like iron'.