Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||11 March 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item||Kennith's Concerns|
|Destroy||The train is tiny - if you drop it you will lose it. You'll be able to find a new train somewhere around Witchaven if you look hard enough.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A wooden toy train.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The toy train is a quest item from Kennith's Concerns. This train is found on different locations, varies from player to player.
- South of Witchaven, outside the southern house next to the south wall.
- Near Ezekial's house (north-east)
- Behind Mayor Hobb's house
- --More—It isn't hard to find. But the train is not seen on the minimap as a red dot. It is just an item like a pickaxe in a rock.
If you found the train, go back to Kennith and use the train on him. You will now throw the train at him.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- If you've lost your train from Kennith's Concerns, this can now randomly be found around Witchaven.
|Part 3 of the Sea Slug quest series|