|Unlock the first spell by helping out on the Livid Farm.|
|Release date||4 April 2011 (Update)|
|Removal date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Totally Livid was an achievement that required the player to unlock the first spell from Livid Farm.
Players who had already gained Fremennik Sea Boots 3, prior to the addition of this task on 4 April 2011, still kept them, but players who had unlocked the Taskmaster emote prior to the update had to complete the task in order to re-unlock the emote. However this task was not required for Blood Runs Deep which required all easy, medium, and hard tasks from the Fremennik Province Tasks.
Update history[edit | edit source]
18 April 2017 (
- The achievement was removed from the Hard Task set (and the game) with the release of the new Achievement System.
- patch 24 March 2014 (Update):
- The Fremennik Achievement Diary task 'Totally Livid' now has the correct requirements listed.
- patch 12 April 2011 (Update):
- This task now appears completed correctly in the task list if a player has unlocked one spell.
- update 4 April 2011 (Update):
- Livid Farm is added to game, adding this task to the Hard Fremennik task set.