A tortle shell bowl is an item used in the production of uncooked arc gumbos. It can be crafted from 4 shell chippings, requiring level 91 Crafting and yielding 75 Crafting experience. When arc gumbo is eaten, the tortle shell bowl is destroyed and you cannot get it back.
Tortle shell bowls can be sold to the Torts R Us shop in Waiko for 9 chimes each, and may be bought back for 92 chimes each.
Two tortle shell bowls are required to complete the Jed Hunter miniquest.
Tortle shell bowl
| Crafting level||91|
| Members only|
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Torts R Us
|Price sold at
|Prices bought at
[view] • [talk]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 20 November 2017 (Update):
- Using the mix option on a regular or shiny tortle shell bowl without the required ingredients will now open the correct make-x category.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Tortleshell bowls can now be crafted in batches of 60 instead of 10.
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- XP for crafting tortle bowls has been increased to 75 XP, up from 10.
- patch 1 August 2016 (Update):
- Tortle and shiny tortle bowls now have a 'Mix' option to allow easier making of soup and stew.