|Release date||13 May 2010 (Update)|
|Skill req.||37 Summoning|
|Quest req.||A Fairy Tale III|
|Food||Milk, Chocolatey milk|
|Examine||Baby: A baby tooth creature from Zanaris.|
Healthy: A healthy tooth creature from Zanaris.
Decayed: A decayed tooth creature from Zanaris.
|Missing IDs edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Tooth creatures are pets obtained from the Tooth fairy after completion of A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift. After A Fairy Tale III, the tooth fairy can be found in the Fairy queen's throne room south of the chicken shrine. You need to bring her 5 special kind of teeth to get the pet:
- Kebbit teeth: Obtained by catching a sabre-toothed kebbit. Requires 51 Hunter.
- Suqah tooth: Obtained by killing a suqah. Requires ability to do Lunar Diplomacy.
- Old tooth: Obtained by digging with a trowel (specimen jar and specimen brush also needed) in the Varrock Dig Site.
- Monkey dentures: Can be found in a crate in the house east of the magic stall in Ape Atoll after completion of Monkey Madness, alternatively one could buy one from the monkey at the magic stall.
- Human child's tooth: Obtained by checking the bunkbed at Gertrude's home.
You will obtain a milk tooth creature. It will grow at a faster rate than normal pets, receiving 3⅓% growth for every time it gets a bit more hungry. Feeding it at a pet feeder in a player-owned house menagerie is treated as feeding it regular milk. The tooth creature will not accept Vanilla milk as food.
If you dismiss it or let it run away, you can get another one for free. You don't have to collect the five teeth again. You can obtain both adult versions by storing your current adult version in the menagerie, then obtaining a second baby creature and raising it using the alternative method (with or without chocolatey milk). If you don't get it from there try the Taverley Pet shop.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- You should now be able to interact with your adult tooth creature in your POH.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the tooth creature is fully grown, if you feed it chocolatey milk it will not decay.
- Although stating it wants to eat vegetables, using a cabbage or any other vegetable will have no effect as it only drinks milk.
- The tooth creature is one of the few followers able to block other NPCs. This can be used as an aid in trapping penguins or in creating safespots, for example.
|Part 4 of the Fairy Tale quest series|