Tool Leprechaun is a tool leprechaun called Larry located near My Arm's disease-free herb patch, on the roof of the Troll Stronghold. He's lying in a chair and relaxing, and runs a farming shop, which is the only one that sells cocktail glasses and rocks.
Larry cannot teleport the player to the Vinesweeper minigame, presumably because he is vacationing.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 January 2023 (Update):
- Tool Leprechauns can no longer note Elder Saplings.
- patch 21 November 2022 (Update):
- Tool Leprechauns no longer note Calquat saplings.
- patch 14 November 2022 (Update):
- Tool Leprechauns at Trollheim and the Herblore Habitat now have the 'Note produce' option.
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns now confirm successful noting of produce by using items with an infobox.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Tool leprechaun (Trollheim) and goth leprechaun no longer chat instead of opening their tool storage.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This leprechaun can no longer be walked through.
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Updated the animations for a leprechaun in My Arm's Big Adventure.
- He appears to be drinking a glass of dwarven stout, which bears a similar resemblance to Guinness, an Irish beer.
- He is the only leprechaun that runs a farming store and holds farming equipment.