Tokoko is a group of islands in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles. They are training islands for the Death Lotus assassins. They are also pockmarked with fishing villages, which form a useful cover.
Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In In Dire Need the player sends a ship to aid the fishermen of Tokoko are in desperate need of supplies because of a recent whale attack.
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to either free political prisoners held captive by Death Lotus assassins operating in Tokoko, or to protect local fishermen on Tokoko from a rogue Death Lotus assassin.
- In A Daring Raid the player sends a ship to raid the training grounds on Tokoko belonging to the Death Lotus assassins.
- In Sabotage the player sends a ship and crew to sabotage the hulls of the Death Lotus assassins' ship to ensure that their port remain competitive.
- In Expansion the player sends a crew to set up a bastion to exploit the natural reserves and produce on Tokoko.
- In The White Snake Lady the player sends a ship to fight the massive porcelain beast for fame and glory.
- In The Cure the player sends a ship and crew to find an elderly hermit with knowledge of the plague which has spread to the people of Tokoko.
- In A Ritual the player sends a crew to help a wizard who's strayed far from the Wizards' Tower perform a powerful spell at a site of magical potential.
- In Bounty Hunter the player sends a ship to collect the bounty on a local pirate lord. Bring his head to the khan of Tokoko to claim it.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain to learn to be a better Seafarer.
- In A Divine Lesson, the Missionary believes that there's ample opportunity for answering his calling at Tokoko. There are Death Lotus assassins, caught in a life of sin, who need to hear the word of Saradomin.