This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the Fight Cave monster, see Yt-MejKot
TokHaar-Yt-MejKot is a TokHaar monster fought in the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. It closely resembles the Yt-MejKots from the TzHaar Fight Cave, although it is slightly more powerful. These monsters can deal dangerous amounts of melee damage, although Protect or Deflect Melee can be used if they get into melee range, and they can also be safespotted. The monster's biggest weakness is Magic, particularly water spells, which can easily kill it in a few hits. This particularly holds true if using a relatively powerful weapon, such as the Noxious staff, a suitable water spell such as Ice Barrage, and a good ability rotation.
TokHaar-Yt-MejKot in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!