This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the TzHaar
version, see TzHaar-Xil
TokHaar-Xil is a TokHaar first encountered in the final fight of The Elder Kiln quest. It is later fought regularly during the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames.
TokHaar-Hok says that the TokHaar were created to build the mountains of Gielinor and it was the TokHaar-Xils' job to "dig up the earth and rock".
TokHaar-Xil in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
- ^ Mod Shauny. TokHaar-Hok. 8 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 10 June 2020.) "Rarity = 1/5000. 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active."