|Defeat TokHaar-Hok in the Fight Cauldron minigame using only obsidian equipment.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
You may leave the arena before triggering the start of the duel to bank if necessary.
Allowed items[edit | edit source]
The requirements are about equipment only apply to worn equipment. Runes and food can be held in the inventory and used throughout the fight. It is recommended to use one of the two-handed options (staff or maul) to avoid having to use a shield.
You are required to have obsidian equipment in at least these slots, and any other slots must either contain obsidian items, or be empty (aura slot excepted):
- Hands (gloves)
- Both weapons (a two-handed weapon, or a main-hand with a shield)
- Back (cape)
|Head||Obsidian mage helm, Obsidian warrior helm, Obsidian ranger helm|
|Legs||Obsidian platelegs, Obsidian plateskirt|
|Back||Obsidian cape, TokHaar-Kal-Ket, TokHaar-Kal-Mej, TokHaar-Kal-Xil, Fire cape|
|Ring||TokKul-Zo (including uncharged)|
|Main-hand (magic)||2h: Toktz-mej-tal|
|Main-hand (melee)||2h: TzHaar-Ket-Om|
1h: Toktz-xil-ek, Toktz-xil-ak, TzHaar-Ket-Em
|Main-hand (ranged)||1h: Toktz-xil-ul|
|Off-hand||Obsidian kiteshield, Toktz-ket-xil|
All of the obsidian weapons and the obsidian cape can be dropped by the TokHaar in the cauldron.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 30 November 2020 (Update):
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- The TokHaar-Mok achievement has been updated to refer to the correct Smithing level requirement.
- patch 8 May 2018 (Update):
- Fight Cauldron is correctly spelt in the Tokhaar-Mok achievement description.