This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the TzHaar
version, see TzHaar-Mej
The TokHaar-Mej is a monster encountered in the final fight of The Elder Kiln and in the waves of the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. It also rarely attacks with melee when you are within range, roughly 1 attack every 5-10 attacks.
They take half damage from all types of attacks except range, so it is best to either range them or tough it out with another method. Dreadnips speed up the battle significantly.
TokHaar-Hok says that the TokHaar were created to build the mountains of Gielinor and it was the TokHaar-Mejs' job to "blast (the rock) into a size that the Kets could carry."
TokHaar-Mej in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- They have the old face of a Tzhaar-Mej when opening the combat interface. This might be an oversight from Jagex.
- TokHaar-Mej are able to deal damage after they finish their attack animation. This is most likely an oversight from Jagex.