The TokHaar-Ket Champion is a powerful TokHaar creature that features in the TzHaar quest series. It is first encountered as the final boss of The Elder Kiln quest, in wave 7. A higher levelled (level 112) version is also encountered during The Brink of Extinction as a normal monster, as well as being summoned in the final fight against TokHaar-Hok. The level 112 champion also appears in the Fight Cauldron minigame subsequently unlocked upon its completion. This monster has a powerful prayer-draining melee attack. It has no weakness, but it is advisable to fight it using melee or magic, as players would take considerable damage if engaging it with ranged.
Note: This monster only drops items in the Fight Cauldron minigame.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!