This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the Fight Caves monster, see Ket-Zek
The TokHaar-Ket-Zek is a TokHaar creature located in the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. It uses its mage attack when the player is at least one square away from it, and its melee attack if the player come within its melee range. As with all monsters encountered in the Fight kiln, protection prayers will not fully protect the player from damage; players will still be hit around 40 damage per attack. It is the TokHaar equivalent of the TzHaar Ket-Zek.
TokHaar-Ket-Zek in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!