This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the TzHaar version, see TzHaar-Ket
TokHaar-Ket is a TokHaar monster first encountered in the final fight of The Elder Kiln quest. It is later fought regularly during the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. It is weak to water spells and resistant to melee and ranged.
TokHaar-Hok tells that the TokHaar were created to build the mountains of Gielinor and it was the TokHaar-Kets' job to carry the rocks around.
A more powerful version, the TokHaar-Ket Champion, is fought in a last wave during the fight in the quest. It is also encountered during the Brink of Extinction quest and in the Fight Cauldron.
TokHaar-Ket in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!