This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the pet, see TzRek-Jad
TokHaar-Jad is a monster encountered during the Fight Kiln minigame. It is similar to TzTok-Jad of the TzHaar Fight Cave, attacking the player with all three combat styles. However, TokHaar-Jad has a higher combat level and boasts an even higher maximum hit than TzTok-Jad of 10000+ damage, and unlike TzTok-Jad, it does not spawn Yt-HurKot or any TokHaar equivalents.
Killing TokHaar-Jad does count towards TzTok-Jad reaper assignments, so it can be used as a faster alternative if the player has access to the Fight Kiln.
TokHaar-Jads appear on waves 10, 20, 30, 34, 35 and 36, alongside other powerful monsters. The only exception is in wave 36, where two TokHaar-Jads appear instead. To defeat them with minimal hassle, lure them towards the rock in the middle. This can be done by standing on the tile directly north of the rock in the middle on the eastern tile of the two that are directly north. If you start off the wave standing on this tile you can fight them one at a time and not have to take hits from both simultaneously. The invulnerability crystal allows for open combat until it wears off after 30 seconds.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Its name, when translated, means "Obsidian Holy Elemental".
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, TokHaar-Jad had a maximum hit of 1014 damage, which was the most powerful standard attack of any monster and was higher than the normal maximum players could achieve.
- Even though TokHaar-Jad could deal more damage than TzTok-Jad, it had far less health (7900) compared to its TzHaar counterpart. When the Fight Kiln was buffed, its life points were made equal to the original TzTok-Jad.
- As of 1 February 2018, the highest kill count for this boss was 7,614 kills, shared between this boss and TzTok-Jad.
- This had increased to 7,775 by 6 May 2018.