This article is about the Fight Kiln monster. For the TzHaar
version, see TzHaar-Hur
TokHaar-Hur is a TokHaar creature first encountered in the final fight of The Elder Kiln quest. It is later fought regularly during the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. These are definitely the weakest monsters in the Fight Kiln, but can still hit fairly high with melee, though they will rarely hit on a player with decent melee defence. Using Magic is recommended, as both of the other styles of combat will not hit as frequently or as high as Magic does.
They look fairly similar to the Tzhaar-Hur.
TokHaar-Hok tells that the TokHaar were created to build the mountains of Gielnor and it was the TokHaar-Hurs' job to "craft the sediment into cliff-faces and slopes".
TokHaar-Hur in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- ^ 1/4850 if you have tier 2+ Luck active.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Jungle Predator ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Karamja.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!