|Release||26 October 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? You cannot retrieve it.|
|High alch||399 coins|
|Low alch||266 coins|
|Sugary goodness on a stick.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Toffee apples were a food obtainable from the Squeal of Fortune. When consumed, they heal 1000 life points and will have one of a number of effects. They came back in the 2014 Hallowe'en event, as a possible reward from loot chests. In the 2017 Hallowe'en event, they were commonly obtained from Ghost treats and from popping halloween balloons drops.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- "You feel the lasting effects of sugar", some life points will be healed with an added healing
- "The sugar gives you a rush of energy", your run energy is restored back to 100%.
- "The sugar makes you feel more skilful", all of your skills are boosted by 2, except for Prayer, Summoning, Invention, Archaeology, and Constitution.
- "The sugar was so nourishing you didn't need to eat it at all.", some life points are healed without consuming the item.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|2017 Hallowe'en event||N/A||2–3||Common||N/A|
|Ghost treat||N/A||1||Common[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Treasure trail sweets, toffee apples and sugar skulls now heal an appropriate amount of lifepoints.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the only 5 items to boost Dungeoneering, the others being sugar skull, noisette triangle key, the Dungeoneering cape, and the Dungeoneering master cape. Note that all boosts are removed on entering a dungeon. It also cannot be used to access resource dungeons.
- After the Evolution of Combat, this item retained its healing ability of 140, which made it one of the worst foods in the game at the time. This has been fixed on the player-owned ports update.
Tricks and Treats