|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|They're a gnome delicacy apparently.|
|Exchange||900 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Toad's legs are an ingredient in gnome cooking, and are used in foods such as tangled toad legs, toad battas and toad crunchies, and are also edible by themselves to heal 200 life points. They are also used to craft agility potions.
Toad's legs are obtained by removing the legs from a swamp toad.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Agility potion (3)||507|
|Half made toad batta||N/A|
|Half made toad bowl||N/A|
|Half made toad crunchy||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||96.7%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item currently has rather slow eating speeds. There used to be a glitch where players could combine it with the Vengeance spell to kill players.
- There used to be a glitch which when eaten, players couldn't see their health bar.