Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|They're a gnome delicacy apparently.|
|Exchange||1,854 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Toad's legs are an ingredient in gnome cooking, and are used in foods such as tangled toad legs, toad battas and toad crunchies, and are also edible by themselves to heal 200 life points. They are also used to craft agility potions.
Toad's legs are obtained by removing the legs from a swamp toad, or as a common drop from Swamp frog.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Agility potion (3)|
|Half made toad batta|
|Half made toad bowl|
|Half made toad crunchy|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||96.7%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ninja 14 April 2014 (Update):
- The first option on toad's legs is now 'Use', making it easier for creating potions with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item currently has rather slow eating speeds. There used to be a glitch where players could combine it with the Vengeance spell to kill players.
- There used to be a glitch which when eaten, players couldn't see their health bar.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food
- Gnome cooking
- Herblore secondaries
- Sign of the porter items