Tirannwn quiver 4
|Tirannwn quiver 4|
|Release||15 December 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You may reclaim your quiver from Elen Anterth in Prifddinas.|
|A beautifully crafted quiver of elven design. Granted for your national elf service.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Tirannwn quiver 4 is a reward from completing all of the Tirannwn achievements, including elite, and is given to players by Elen Anterth in the Max Guild Garden in Prifddinas. It can be retrieved from her for free if lost. An additional copy can be purchased for 50,000 coins. It is an upgraded version of the Tirannwn quiver 3. It is used in the ammo slot and gives a Prayer bonus of 4. Up to 20,000 ammo of a single type can be stored in the quiver. On death outside the wilderness, no ammo is lost when the quiver is kept or retrieved.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Damage||? (edit)||-||Damage reduction|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Tirannwn quiver 1||
|Tirannwn quiver 2||
|Tirannwn quiver 3|
|Tirannwn quiver 4||
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 November 2020 (Update):
- The pop-up notification indicating lower damage when equipping the Tirannwn Quiver now appears correctly and will not appear again for five minutes.
- patch 27 August 2019 (Update):
- An issue preventing the use of abilities when the player has Abyssal Dragon Crossbows and Tirannwn Quiver 4 equipped has been fixed.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):
- Players will now never fail to pass stick traps when running over the trap with the Tiranwnn quiver 3 or 4 equipped.
- patch 18 March 2019 (Update):
- Black stone arrows are now consumed as expected within the Tirannwn quiver.
- ninja 10 December 2018 (Update):
- Keybinds 1 to 8 have now been added to the Tirannwn quiver's teleport interface.
- Most Tirannwn quiver teleports can now be used an unlimited amount of times. The Death Altar teleport is still limited to 5 times per day.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer equip bolts/arrows using Tirannwn quiver if they lack the level reqiurements.
- hotfix 23 January 2018 (Update):
- Enchanted bakriminel bolts held in a Tirannwn quiver can now be removed when the bolt effect is activated.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Updated the Tirannwn Quiver to add how many arrows your quiver contains after topping up/picking up arrows.
- patch 17 July 2017 (Update):
- A warning message is now displayed when going below 100 ammo in a Tirannwn quiver.
- Players now receive a warning message if a player has less than 500 runes in a rune pouch or less than 100 ammo in a Tirannwn quiver when starting a bossing instance.
- patch 14 March 2016 (Update):
- Attempting to swap ammo in the Tirannwn quiver with a full inventory will no longer drop the previous contents on the floor without warning.
- patch 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer end up with multiple stacks of the same ammo type by using the Tirannwn quiver.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The Islwyn teleport on the Tirannwn quiver(s) is correctly labeled.
- Fixed some incorrect information in the Elven Lands Teleports interface accessed via the Tirannwn quiver.
- update 23 February 2015 (Update):
- You can now store up to 20,000 ammo of a single type in all tiers of the Tirannwn quiver, for use in ranged combat.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- A typo has been fixed in the reminder message of the Tirannwn quiver when cleansing corrupted Seren stones.
|Fremennik sea boots|