Tirannwn quiver 4
|Tirannwn quiver 4|
|Release||15 December 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You may reclaim your quiver from Elen Anterth in Prifddinas.|
|A beautifully crafted quiver of elven design. Granted for your national elf service.|
|FAQ • doc|
The Tirannwn quiver 4 is a reward from completing the Elite Tirannwn achievements given to players by Elen Anterth in the Max Guild Garden in Prifddinas. It can be retrieved from her for free if lost. It is an upgraded version of the Tirannwn quiver 3. It is used in the ammo slot and gives a Prayer bonus of 4. Up to 20,000 ammo of a single type can be stored in the quiver. On death outside the wilderness, no ammo is lost when the quiver is kept or retrieved.
|Damage||? (edit)||-||Damage reduction|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Tirannwn quiver 1||
|Tirannwn quiver 2||
|Tirannwn quiver 3|
|Tirannwn quiver 4||
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):
- Players will now never fail to pass stick traps when running over the trap with the Tiranwnn quiver 3 or 4 equipped.
- patch 18 March 2019 (Update):
- Black stone arrows are now consumed as expected within the Tirannwn quiver.
- ninja 10 December 2018 (Update):
- Keybinds 1 to 8 have now been added to the Tirannwn quiver's teleport interface.
- Most Tirannwn quiver teleports can now be used an unlimited amount of times. The Death Altar teleport is still limited to 5 times per day.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer equip bolts/arrows using Tirannwn quiver if they lack the level reqiurements.
- hotfix 23 January 2018 (Update):
- Enchanted bakriminel bolts held in a Tirannwn quiver can now be removed when the bolt effect is activated.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Updated the Tirannwn Quiver to add how many arrows your quiver contains after topping up/picking up arrows.
- patch 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer end up with multiple stacks of the same ammo type by using the Tirannwn quiver.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The Islwyn teleport on the Tirannwn quiver(s) is correctly labeled.
- Fixed some incorrect information in the Elven Lands Teleports interface accessed via the Tirannwn quiver.
- update 23 February 2015 (Update):
- You can now store up to 20,000 ammo of a single type in all tiers of the Tirannwn quiver, for use in ranged combat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 23 February 2015, the Tirannwn quiver did not hold ammo.
- Prior to the game update on 10 December 2018 all quiver teleports had a daily limit of 5.
|Fremennik sea boots|