Tirannwn quiver 1
|Tirannwn quiver 1|
|Release||15 December 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You may reclaim your quiver from the elf tracker near the lodestone in Isafdar.|
|A beautifully crafted quiver of elven design. Granted for your national elf service.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Tirannwn quiver 1 is a reward from completing the Easy Tirannwn achievements given to you by the Elf Tracker near the Tirannwn lodestone, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. It is used in the ammo slot and gives a Prayer bonus of 1. Up to 20,000 ammo of a single type can be stored in the quiver. On death, no ammo is lost when the quiver is kept or retrieved.
|Damage||? (edit)||-||Damage reduction|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Tirannwn quiver 1||
|Tirannwn quiver 2||
|Tirannwn quiver 3|
|Tirannwn quiver 4||
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 March 2019 (Update):
- Black stone arrows are now consumed as expected within the Tirannwn quiver.
- ninja 10 December 2018 (Update):
- Keybinds 1 to 8 have now been added to the Tirannwn quiver's teleport interface.
- Most Tirannwn quiver teleports can now be used an unlimited amount of times.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer equip bolts/arrows using Tirannwn quiver if they lack the level reqiurements.
- hotfix 23 January 2018 (Update):
- Enchanted bakriminel bolts held in a Tirannwn quiver can now be removed when the bolt effect is activated.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Updated the Tirannwn Quiver to add how many arrows your quiver contains after topping up/picking up arrows.
- patch 17 July 2017 (Update):
- A warning message is now displayed when going below 100 ammo in a Tirannwn quiver.
- Players now receive a warning message if a player has less than 500 runes in a rune pouch or less than 100 ammo in a Tirannwn quiver when starting a bossing instance.
- patch 14 March 2016 (Update):
- Attempting to swap ammo in the Tirannwn quiver with a full inventory will no longer drop the previous contents on the floor without warning.
- patch 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer end up with multiple stacks of the same ammo type by using the Tirannwn quiver.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The Islwyn teleport on the Tirannwn quiver(s) is correctly labeled.
- Fixed some incorrect information in the Elven Lands Teleports interface accessed via the Tirannwn quiver.
- update 23 February 2015 (Update):
- You can now store up to 20,000 ammo of a single type in all tiers of the Tirannwn quiver, for use in ranged combat.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- A typo has been fixed in the reminder message of the Tirannwn quiver when cleansing corrupted Seren stones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 23 February 2015, the Tirannwn quiver did not hold ammo.
- Prior to the game update on 10 December 2018 all quiver teleports had a daily limit of 5.
|Fremennik sea boots|