Timber fungus soup
|Timber fungus soup|
|Release||27 September 2021 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|If consumed, it will improve woodcutting and reduce mining efficiency while fighting Croesus.|
|Exchange||1 coin (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Timber fungus soup is a food made by cooking raw timber fungus soup on a range. Consuming it will increase Woodcutting efficiency and reduce Mining efficiency during the Croesus fight. It also increases the damage dealt to the mutated timber fungus skilling node core by 50%. This damage buff stacks with temporary boosts from woodcutting and super woodcutting potions.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Raw timber fungus soup||1||1||1|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 4 October 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from cooking the new Fungal Soups.
- Fungal Soups are now both tradeable and available on the Grand Exchange.
- hotfix 28 September 2021:
- The soup can be cooked on various fires and ranges across the game.
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- Added to game.
References[edit | edit source]
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|