Beta:Tier 92 mace
|Tier 92 mace|
|Release||4 June 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|A spiky mace.|
|FAQ • doc|
The tier 92 mace is an item available during the Weapon diversity beta. It is a tier 92 main-hand mace that provides the effect of maces in the beta. It is available in the Weapon Diversity Beta Shop for free.
It has the appearance of a dragon mace.
Tier 92 maces were mistakenly given the damage bonus of a two-handed slowest weapon when first added. They were hotfixed to be made unequippable later in the day, and the shop would give a drygore mace instead of this mace when attempting to obtain this mace. This was fixed in the beta patch of 12 June 2019.
|Accuracy||2577||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 31 July 2019 (Update):
- Present in the release of the new beta
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Removed as the beta was shut down
- patch 12 June 2019:
- Corrected damage value and made obtainable once again.
- hotfix 4 June 2019:
- Tier 92 maces were made unequipable and were prevented from being equipped.
- update 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Added to beta.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Shauny. Beta - Closing Weapon Diversity Beta servers... however!. 22 July 2019. (Archived from the original on 22 July 2019.)
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. 12:13 4 June 2019 (UTC). (Archived from the original on 20:28, 4 June 2019 (UTC).) Mod Shauny: "As Tier 92 maces have incorrect stats, we've stopped you being able to equip them. please use a different mace until we fix this in a future beta update."
Weapon diversity beta
|Tier 92 Items|
|Tier 60 items|