Thrown weapons are weapons that deal thrown damage. These weapons will have extra accuracy against monsters with a specific weakness to thrown weapons, and a smaller bonus against monsters with any ranged weakness. As with all ranged weapons, thrown weapons are generally moderately effective against monsters that are weak to melee, and less effective against monsters weak to magic.
List of current thrown weapons[edit | edit source]
Darts[edit | edit source]
Throwing knives[edit | edit source]
- Throwing knives
Throwing axes[edit | edit source]
- Throwing axes
- Performance throwing axe
- Bronze throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Iron throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Steel throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Mithril throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Adamant throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Rune throwing axe (Off-hand)
- Dragon throwing axe (Off-hand)
- C. Morrigan's throwing axe
- Morrigan's throwing axe (Superior)
Javelins[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- Mud pie
- Red chinchompa
- Mechanised chinchompa
- Holy water
- Bone blowpipe (Upgraded)
- Crystal chakram (Off-hand)
- Attuned crystal chakram (Off-hand)
- Blisterwood stake (Off-hand)
- Shadow glaive (Off-hand)
Comparison table[edit | edit source]
In this table, darts are used as the ordering principle for the sake of clarity and concision. However, since weapon statistics are largely determined by tier, other weapon types of the same tier (often corresponding with the same metal type) can largely be interchanged with one another for quicker/easier reference (at least in the lower tiers; i.e. bronze-dragon). This principle should not be used without some consideration, however, as weapons become more nuanced and it begins to break down as the tier increases.
- For example: bronze darts have identical stats to bronze knives, and thus the table entry for bronze darts can effectively be used interchangeably with bronze knives if a player so needed.
- Bronze throwing axes, on the other hand, have identical stats to bronze javelins, both of which have a higher damage value than the darts/knives. However, due to their slower attack speed, the damage output rate for each pair of weapon types is functionally the same.
|Bronze dart (Off-hand)||1||150||48||24||72|
|Iron dart (Off-hand)||10||202||96||48||144|
|Steel dart (Off-hand)||20||316||192||96||288|
|Corrupt Morrigan's throwing axe||20||316||245||-|
|Black dart (Off-hand)||25||381||240||120||360|
|Mithril dart (Off-hand)||30||454||288||144||432|
|Adamant dart (Off-hand)||40||628||384||192||576|
|Rune dart (Off-hand)||50||850||480||240||720|
|Dragon dart (Off-hand)||60||1132||576||288||864|
|Blisterwood stake (Off-hand)||70||1486||672||336||1008|
|Crystal chakram (Off-hand)||70||1486||857||428||1285|
|Morrigan's throwing axe||78||1829||955||-|
|Attuned crystal chakram (Off-hand)||80||1924||980||490||1470|
|Death Lotus dart (Off-hand)||85||2178||816||408||1224|
|Shadow glaive (Off-hand)||85||2458||980||490||1470|
|Upgraded bone blowpipe||87||2458||1224||-|
|Elite Death Lotus dart (Off-hand)||88||2343||844||422||1266|
|Superior Morrigan's throwing axe||88||2343||1078||-|
|Superior Morrigan's javelin||88||2343||1311||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 23 June 2014 (Update):
- Picking up thrown weapons will be automatically equipped if they're the same as what is already wielded.
- patch 10 August 2009 (Update):
- Descriptions of Ranged throwing weapons from PVP Worlds claimed they would degrade even if they wouldn't.
- patch 16 June 2009 (Update):
- Modified the code dealing with thrown weaponry to better handle all situations.