|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||• Nice hat.|
• Haven't seen a scorpion around here have you?
|Infobox • Talk page|
Thormac is a mage living at the top of the Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village. He begins the Scorpion Catcher quest. After completing the quest, he has the ability to change Battlestaves into mystic staves for 40,000 coins or 27,000 if hard Seers' Village achievements have been completed.
Making mystic staves[edit | edit source]
Battlestaff Type Battlestaff Cost Mystic Staff Cost Profit Before Hard Tasks Profit After Hard Tasks Air 8045 24146 -23,899 -10,899 Fire 8093 24085 -24,008 -11,008 Water 8010 24205 -23,805 -10,805 Earth 8180 24085 -24,095 -11,095 Lava 9041 58924 9,883 22,883 Mud 37964 90176 12,212 25,212 Steam 182907 222782 -125 12,875
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Graphically updated Thormac's Battlestaff shop.
- Players can now right click 'Enchant' via Thormac.
- Players now have an enchant all option via right-clicking on the images within the Thormac enchant interface.
- patch 1 February 2010 (Update):
- Un-squashed the tooltips when speaking to Thormac about enchanting battlestaves.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He attended the 2011 Christmas Event, enjoying the banquet.
- He wears an amulet that looks very much like a Gnome amulet, Crystal pendant, or Glarial's amulet.
- The staff he wields is unique and not available to players. Its orb makes the staff look similar to the one held by Clivet, but Thormac's staff is straight and dark blue while Clivet's is crooked and black.
- If the player happens to have an Armadyl battlestaff in their inventory when talking to Thormac, they may ask him to enchant it. His response is "I don't know where you got this, but it already has plenty of mystic power flowing through it. I don't think I can make it anymore mystical" and he does not enchant it.