|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Scorpion Catcher|
|Examine||• Nice hat.|
• Haven't seen a scorpion around here have you?
|Infobox • Talk page|
Thormac is a mage living at the top of the Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village. He begins the Scorpion Catcher quest. After completing the quest, he can perform a useful service for players which will change a battlestaff into a mystic staff. This service costs 40,000 coins, or 27,000 if the hard Seers' Village achievements are completed.
Making mystic staves[edit | edit source]
Battlestaff Type Battlestaff Cost Mystic Staff Cost Profit Before Hard Tasks Profit After Hard Tasks Air 8395 24559 -23,836 -10,836 Fire 8438 24410 -24,028 -11,028 Water 8460 24366 -24,094 -11,094 Earth 8365 24503 -23,862 -10,862 Lava 9156 46110 -3,046 9,954 Mud 19990 54544 -5,446 7,554 Steam 12359 59744 7,385 20,385
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He attends the 2011 Christmas Event enjoying the banquet.
- He wears an amulet that looks very much like a Gnome amulet, Crystal pendant, or Glarial's amulet.
- The staff he wields is unique and not available to players. Its orb makes the staff look similar to the one held by Clivet, but Thormac's staff is straight and dark blue, while Clivet's is crooked and black.
- If the player happens to have an Armadyl battlestaff in their inventory when talking to Thormac, they may ask him to enchant it. His response is "I don't know where you got this, but it already has plenty of mystic power flowing through it. I don't think I can make it anymore mystical" and he does not enchant it.