Quick guide for Thok Your Block Off (saga)
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Skaldrun after finding the Rock and twine bundle.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Note: This guide is for 100% completion and to receive the unabridged tome.
Starting room[edit | edit source]
- Kill all the enemies in the first room and finish dialogue with Marmaros.
- Enter the boss door to the west.
- Watch the cutscene and climb down the ladder to the west.
Venturing through the dungeon[edit | edit source]
- Head north and clear more enemies than Marmaros by clearing out the rooms as fast as possible, you are required to have 4 more kills than Marmaros at the end of the dungeon for unabridged tome. Continue this throughout the entire dungeon (legacy mode greatly increases hits). Auto-retaliate helps too.
- Head west, then west (reinforcement room) and pick up the Orange thing, west and enter the Orange shield door.
- Pick Frilly plants to the north of the room and mine Crumbly stuff just west of that. Make stuff on the Spinny stuff-maker south-east of the room to make the Best Thing Ever.
- Head east, north, east (reinforcement room) and pick up the Blue brick, unlock and proceed through the Blue rectangle room.
- Continue west, north then west and fish the bubbling water to find Mini-marm and Mrs mini-marm. This equips them as weapons which increases damage dealt.
- Continue north, then east (reinforcement room), then east again, and then south.
- DO NOT pick up the Red pointy stone.
- Kill the Gluttonous behemoth, Grave Creeper and the Hobgoblin Geomancer.
- Head west and watch the cutscene.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
An abridged book, which when read, gives
- 53,440 experience (bonus experience will be used)
- 5,344 Dungeoneering tokens
Together, with the above rewards, an unabridged book, which when read, gives
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Thok Your Block Off (saga) is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
|Saga #5 of the Fremennik Sagas|