Quick guide for Thok It To 'Em (saga)
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Skaldrun at Daemonheim after finding the Scribbled Notes on floors 30-35|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Note: This guide is for 100% completion and to receive the unabridged tome. There are other tasks that can completed but are not required.
Starting room[edit | edit source]
- Kill Stomp like you would in a normal dungeon.
Thok[edit | edit source]
- As Thok, continue down the ladder and kill The Thing with eyes.
Big Rock Room[edit | edit source]
- Continue east and Exorcise Dark Spirit to the east.
- Kill the 2 enemies in the next room and continue south.
- Kill the 3 enemies in the next room and continue east.
- Pick up the Silver curvy thing to the southeast and return back to the starting room to unlock the Silver wibbly thing.
- Activate the big rock and kill all the squishy ghosts until the monolith is fully charged then continue north.
Coward with a bow[edit | edit source]
- Head west and kill the coward with a bow.
- Once he has been killed, run back to the room where the Silver curvy thing was found (marked by the summoning icon on the minimap).
- Next, continue through the rooms to the east, north and east again.
- Take the Red block from the floor.
- If additional food is required, Crunchy rune rocks can be acquired from the supply table.
Bulky Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Run back through the rooms: west, south, and 2 more rooms west.
- Enter the southern door, then go west by unlocking the Red wibbly thing.
- Attempt to imbue the tiles 3 times. On the third try, Thok will manage to imbue all the tiles correctly.
- Take the Blue pointed thing in the northwestern corner of the room.
- Go into the next room with the Bulky warrior. Kill him and move out of the direction he is facing if he prepares to charge.
- Once the bulky warrior has been defeated, return to the room with the summoning icon indicated on the minimap.
Armoured cow thing[edit | edit source]
- Unlock the Blue wibbly thing.
- Upon entering the room, take a pickaxe from the rock and equip it.
- Attack the Armoured cow thing until its armour is destroyed.
- Continue the fight with Thok's sword.
- After the fight, go back to the room with the supply table (North-East side).
Gobby demon[edit | edit source]
- In the room to the north, kill the Ramokee skinweaver first, then move on to killing the other ramokees.
- Moving to the next room, talk to Thok-blocker until it allows you to enter the room.
- Pick up the Orange stick thing in the southeast corner of the room, and return to the room to the east.
- Unlock the Orange wibbly thing to face Gobby demon.
- Thok should be able to kill the demon before any of its attacks are used. However, if portals appear on the ground, move away from them and continue attacking.
- Go back through the door, then head through the rooms all the way to the west.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Kill Warped Gulega. Avoid the 1 lifepoint attack by moving 1 square away when tentacles appear on the ground.
- Talk to Pretty Lass.
- Kill the Walking ice cube.
- Every 25% damage dealt it will encase itself in ice and running around the dungeon will avoid the player from being hit.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
An abridged book, which when read gives:
- 37,080 experience
- 3,708 Dungeoneering tokens
Together with the above rewards, an unabridged book, which when read gives:
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Thok It To 'Em (saga) is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
|Saga #3 of the Fremennik Sagas|