Thieving skill training dummy
|Thieving skill training dummy|
|Release||31 December 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Deploy this to create an elite training dummy, on which to train your Thieving.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The thieving skill training dummy is obtainable from a medium or large skill training dummy crate, both of which were possible prizes from Treasure Hunter, or won from Treasure Hunter directly. It can be deployed and pickpocketed by surrounding players for Thieving experience. The amount of experience depends on the deployer's level, and gives the same amount as a Small prismatic lamp (43,010 total at 98+) for each "life" of the dummy.
When deployed, a thieving training dummy is placed on the ground. It can be placed in most locations, excluding banks, the wilderness and or certain minigames. The dummy lasts for 5 practices and can be used by other players who will receive 10% of the experience.
The level displayed by the deployed dummy corresponds to the Thieving level of the owner.
Thieving training dummies, like all other non-combat skill training dummies, can be converted at a 3:2 ratio into other skill training dummies.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 February 2021 (Update):
- The target info panel is now displayed correctly for training dummies.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- An auto-deploy option has been added to skill training dummies (not combat) so they automatically deploy the next one of the same type that is in your inventory. This is cancelled by any action.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Thieving skill training dummy resembles a Pompous merchant.