|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|The cape worn by master thieves.|
|FAQ • doc|
The Thieving cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Thieving skill. The cape can be bought alongside the Thieving hood for 99,000 coins from the skill master; Martin Thwait, at the Rogues' Den. Thieving capes are a darker colour of purple when compared to the Cooking cape and have a black-trim if the player has mastered more than one skill. As with all skill master capes, the cape gives a +1 skill boost when activated.
Talking to Martin Thwait gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Thieving cape's perk notes all Thieving loot, and acts like an Ardougne cloak if the player owns one.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Martin Thwait's Lost and Found||Rogues' Den||99,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 August 2018 (Update):
- The Thieving Skill Cape Perk now correctly notes triangle sandwiches.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, 133,857 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The Thieving skillcape emote, along with all other skillcape emotes, was updated on 25 May 2010, and was one of the capes that got an almost completely different emote with the others being the Attack cape, Summoning cape, Defence cape and Constitution cape.
- There is a lighting bug when performing certain actions which changes your cape from a dark shade to a lighter shade.