If you die during a battle, your gravestone will be placed outside the temple. So you can take back all of your items easily.
- Talk to Orlando Smith, west of the Legends' Guild (fairy code BLR).
- Open the door.
- Investigate all 6 artefacts in the room:
- Inactive obelisk (north-west)
- Stone carvings (north)
- Another stone carvings (north-east)
- Clouded vials (north-east)
- Dusty parchment (south-east)
- Shattered blade (south)
- Investigate the Guthixian statue to the east.
- Enter the next room to the east and kill the 3 automatons. Warning: Automatons can kill you quickly with their special attack if you are too close. For this reason, you should be using ranged or magic to fight them.
- Talk to Sliske.
- After the cutscenes, talk to Kree'arra.
- Kill Kree'arra. Avoid standing on the tornadoes.
- Walk through the door.
- Run to the other side of the room and activate the control panel.
- While using the control panel you can release a boulder by clicking on the dispenser in the corner of the screen. The goal is to get the boulder from the dispenser to the receptacle tile (circular cavity with a green dot).
- To solve the puzzle:
- Rotate the tracks to create a path from the dispenser to the green hole, matching the solutions below
- Click the appropriate dispenser to release the boulder
- When the boulder halts at a gate, wait for the next tile to auto-rotate such that the path continues, and click the gates to release the boulder at the right time
The solution to the first puzzle. Click the top-right dispenser.
The solution to the second puzzle. Click the bottom-right dispenser.
The solution to the third puzzle. Click the top-left dispenser.
The solution to the fourth puzzle. Click the bottom-left dispenser.
- After the cutscenes, view the strange map to the east.
- Answer four questions so that the pillars fill up halfway.
- Click here for the answers.
- After a short chat, you will need to drag the guardian icons to the correct threat:
|Chaeldar and Thaerisk
||Whoever is coming through this wing is very big and slow. It sounds like they are using their immense strength to force their way through the rock. Perhaps they don't have the intelligence to try any other way.
|Cres and automatons
||It sounds like there are a lot of enemies breaking through here, and the foul stench of the undead can be smelled. Whoever is leading these troops must have an immense talent to undermine death itself.
||This enemy sounds large, slow and heavy, but they are using more than their strength to break through. The impact of magic can be heard alongside demonic chanting, so they must have some intelligence.
|Valluta and Fiara
||Whoever is coming through here sounds small and nimble. They seem to be using only magic, so it could be assumed they'll have a high resistance to magic used against them. Their attacks sound extremely aggressive, as if they're beyond determined.
- Talk to Juna.
- Drink from the elixirs if you need to restore your health or prayer.
- Be aware of his special attacks:
- He reflects your damage when he shouts "Graardor protect!".
- Move away from his charging path when he shouts "Graardor mad!".
- Avoid the falling debris by looking at the shadows when he shouts "Graardor smash!".
- Protect from magic works best here.
- Start by killing the two dark portals.
- Stay away from Decaying portals or kill them quickly.
- Attack Zemouregal to about 70%.
- Kill 4 more dark portals.
- Kill the decaying portals to lower his defence, if necessary.
- Finish Zemouregal.
Defeating K'ril Tsutsaroth[edit | edit source]
- When he shouts "You cannot stand against Zamorakian might!" avoid the spikes that appear under you.
- When he shouts "Run, coward!" he will charge forwards, simply move out the way.
- When he shouts "Guthix will die in the name of Zamorak!" you will need to constantly run from K'ril otherwise he will hit you very rapidly.
- She will constantly steal from your health throughout the fight. The lower your health the less she heals.
- If she begins to steal your health, hide behind an obstacle and she will stop.
- Hugging around an 2x2 obstacle by running in circles beside it works well.
- Try to stay below 2000 life points throughout the fight, low healing food like cakes and pizzas can keep you alive for a long time.
- Use a bunyip if possible.
- She will occasionally tackle you and stun you, activating freedom will free you.
- Talk to Cres.
- Talk to Juna.
- Defend Juna from the spiritual enemies for 2 minutes, they are fairly weak.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- You may die multiple times during the next section, and combat is not required, therefore teleporting out and banking all your gear will drastically reduce the costs of death.
- Enter the shattered wall.
- Run down the path, avoiding the boulders and flames. You might get trapped between ice spikes, clicking on them will break them.
- After the cutscene, walk towards Guthix. He will teleport you.
- Walk between the islands, talking to Guthix along the way.
- On your return, talk to the guardians.
- Saradomin will appear, talk to him.
- Talk to Juna.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- Pale lamp granting 250,000 experience, requiring 80 (if you do not have 80 , you can destroy it and get it back from the High Druid)
- Glossy lamp granting 110,000 experience, requiring 70 (if you do not have 70 , you can destroy it and get it back from the High Druid)
- 3 ancient lamps granting 100,000 experience in three different skills at or above level 75 (you may destroy them and get them back from the High Druid)
- 3 static lamps granting 50,000 experience each in any combat skill at or above level 65 (you may destroy them and get them back from the High Druid)
- Juna's Gift, Azzanadra's Gift, or Zilyana's Gift (may be changed to either of the three versions for free after the quest by talking to the High Druid)
- Access to Guthix's Cave, where you can offer chronicle fragments for Divination experience
- Access to the memory of Naragun using fairy rings with code AIS
- 5 new ultimate combat abilities
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- The ability to 'pay respects' at the shrine near where Guthix died, to receive 100,000 experience. Doing so requires level 90 .
- The ability to light the five torches around the shrine, yielding 10,000 experience each, for a total of 50,000 experience. Doing so requires 74 . The fifth torch is located on the platform below the other four torches. This experience is not affected by experience boosting items like the flame gloves and the ring of fire.
- Offering 100 Chronicle fragments at the shrine will unlock the [Name] of Guthix title.
- Certain additional rewards are available if additional quests are completed: Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The Firemaker's Curse, Branches of Darkmeyer, The Void Stares Back, and The Chosen Commander:
- Additional dialogue with Azzanadra, Juna, Thaerisk Cemphier (or Ivy Sophista if Thaerisk dies), Fiara (or Coulson), Chaeldar, Char, and Ali the Wise.
- Music unlocked
The World Wakes is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: