the World Guardian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"World Guardian" redirects here. For the player character themself, see Player character.
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
(The World Wakes and others completed)
|Infobox • Talk page|
The title the World Guardian is earned by completing the following quests:
|The World Wakes|
|Ritual of the Mahjarrat|
|The Firemaker's Curse|
|The Branches of Darkmeyer|
|The Void Stares Back|
|The Chosen Commander|
Translations[edit | edit source]
This title changes according to the language of the server on which RuneScape is played, as shown below:
|German||[Name], der Weltenwächter / [Name], die Weltenwächterin|
|French||[Name], le protecteur du monde / [Name], la protectrice du monde|
|Portuguese||[Name], o Guardião do Mundo / [Name], a Guardiã do Mundo|
- ^ On German servers, the male version of the title has two spaces between the comma and the title, while the female version only has one space.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 October 2013 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to active the "World Guardian" title without completing The World Wakes.
- patch 8 October 2013 (Update):
- The World Guardian title now displays in the chat box immediately upon activation, and is also included in the Miscellaneous section of the Titles interface.