The Subtle Blade
|The Subtle Blade|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can reclaim it from Easty by the Monolith at the Archaeology campus.|
|On death||Always kept|
|A blade that can cut through the fabric of reality and into the Abyss.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Subtle Blade is a relic which can be created at an inventor's workbench under the "misc support" tab after deciphering the corresponding theoretical blueprint in Howl's workshop. Using it at the mysterious monolith unlocks the Abyssal Link relic power.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|40,000 XP||40,000 XP||?||-|
|Discovered the experimental blueprints|
|Shard of the Blade||1||N/A||-|
|Prototype godsword||1||415,498||[r 1]415,498|
|Historic components||500||8,061||[r 2]4,030,500|
|Base parts||500||6,429||[r 3]3,214,500|
|Timeworn components||10||34,823||[r 4]348,230|
|Vintage components||10||131,357||[r 5]1,313,570|
- ^ Calculated value given on the item page (generally based on GE prices of ingredients): [show/hide formula]
50 × Price(Aetherium alloy) + 34 × Price(Wings of War) + 34 × Price(Goldrune).
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Large crate (historic components) as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Historic components for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Base parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Large crate (timeworn components) as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Timeworn components for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Large crate (vintage components) as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Vintage components for details.
- Levels may be boosted to meet the requirements
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the fantasy novel The Subtle Knife, the second book in the His Dark Materials series. The knife allows travel by cutting through dimensions, and its in-game relic power reflects this ability.