- Speak to Golrie in the Gnome Village Dungeon.
- Teleport to Castle Wars and head to the highlighted area north of the Observatory and south of the Ourania altar (just north-east of the crystal tree). Make sure to pass the Observatory on its eastern side.
- Talk to Golrana.
- Walk up the path north-west until you reach a large dead tree. Search then climb-through it.
- Investigate the ledge on the south end of the chasm and continue through the cave.
- Move south and continue through the cave by jumping across gaps.
- Travel north-west until reaching a water stream with stepping stones. (But don't cross them)
- Before crossing the set of stepping stones, investigate the small crevice in the south wall to your immediate east.
- Cross the stepping stones, head southwest until you reach a crevice then climb-through and out of the cave.
- Go west to the ledge overlooking Lletya and investigate the sturdy tree, then climb-down it.
- After a cutscene, take the handwritten book on the crate next to you and read it.
- Search all crates, lamps, shelves and the picture in the room. You will be notified when you have gathered everything in the room.
- Build the crate at the desk north of the ladder, then calibrate it.
- Note down the number and colour value for all three.
- Use the calculator below to get a working pair of shapes for each of the three value pairs. Note down the pair of shapes for each.
template = tpogc
form = tpogcF
result = tpogcR
param = target|Target intensity||int|0-100
param = colour|Target colour|Cyan|select|Cyan,Magenta,Yellow
Please wait for the form to load.
Please submit the form.
- Obtaining shapes
- To change the colour, rotate the prism near the singing bowl until it reaches the desired colour.
- To change the shape, right-click fill or empty the singing bowl. Every time you fill or empty the bowl, the crystal will respectively gain or lose a side.
- To finalize the crystal into the shape, sing-glass on the singing bowl.
- To obtain more minute crystal seeds, search the crate just next to the bowl.
- Once you sing all 6 desired shapes, calibrate the device then insert the correct shapes into their corresponding slots.
- Click the green tick mark at the bottom to complete the puzzle.
- Climb up the ladder and talk to Golrana on the steps just to the east of Lletya centre.
- Once back up on the ledge, walk past the large boulder to the east and Golrana should spot an air vent.
- Open the air vent on the rock wall opposite of the boulder, then climb-down it.
- Climb-up the stairs just next to you.
- Head east to the prison and rotate the watcher once.
- Enter the prison through the metal doors. Talk to the guard.
- Pick-lock on the northwest cell door. Talk to Bolrie.
- Lead Bolrie out of the jail and southwest through the corridor.
- Continue through the door in the end and watch the cutscene.
- After the cutscene, stand north of the big boulder and push it southward to block the air vent.
- Talk to the gnomes for a cutscene.
- Talk to them again to watch a second cutscene.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
The Prisoner of Glouphrie is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.