The Mirror, or Elder Mirror, is an Elder Artefact currently in the possession of Kerapac. It was used by the Elder Gods for large-scale creation, being able to create copies of anything, including other living beings. Sakirth used it to kill V and channel his energy into Tarshak. After V's death, the Necrosyrtes placed the Elder Mirror in a location known only as the Vault.
During Sliske's Endgame, it fell into the hands of the Dactyl Dragonkin. Kerapac would channel the The Heart's anima into the Mirror to overload and destroy the Stone of Jas, causing Sliske to fight against Seren, Zaros and the World Guardian. It is assumed that the Mirror remained in Kerapac's possession when he was sent to Senntisten by Jas, and that it was brought into Erebus when Kerapac was dragged into the Shadow Breach, although Moia wondered why he did not utilise the artefact throughout the Elder God Wars.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is implied during Desperate Times that Kerapac deliberately arranged for Sakirth to gain access to the Vault in order to take the Mirror, hoping that he could gain insight from Sakirth's plan to kill V.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Sakirth, "Hero's Welcome", RuneScape. "[...] the Mirror is one of the tools used by the Elder Gods to make the world."
- ^ Player character, "Hero's Welcome", RuneScape. "The Dragonkin killed him. They stole his power with something called the Elder Mirror."
- ^ Moia, "Extinction", RuneScape. "He's one of the most powerful beings in existence right now. A dragonkin armed with two elder artefacts: the Needle and the Siphon. Actually three, though he seems to ignore the Mirror for some reason. If you were on better terms you could leverage that power."
- ^ Kerapac, "Desperate Times", RuneScape. "I have heard rumours of Sakirth's experiment. It's bold and interesting. If flawed. It requires elements he does not yet possess. Access to the vault for one. They also need a test subject. They will not use one of their own. Hrmm, there is that troublemaker who's been chasing after the Fremennik god. Perhaps a meeting could be arranged between them. Solve one problem and gain some valuable insight."
|Part 6 of the Sliske quest series|