The Mime v. The People
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Overview||The Mime is charged with mimicry.|
|Release date||1 September 2010|
|Experience||9,000 experience combat XP lamp|
|Reward||2 Mystery boxes, Faint emote|
Pre-trial[edit | edit source]
Before entering the courtroom, follow these steps:
- Read through the three case reports. There are no fingerprints.
- Interview the Mime, located in the courthouse. Go through the following chat options:
- "You went looking for a party?"
- "You went to the party and saw a pretty girl?"
- "You asked her to dance, and she agreed?"
- "Her boyfriend showed up?"
- "You taunted the boyfriend and he got REALLY angry?"
- "You got knocked out and don't remember?"
Trial[edit | edit source]
Enter the courtroom. From this point onwards, the actions you must perform diverge based on on whether you are prosecuting or defending. Follow the steps from the appropriate section below.
Prosecution[edit | edit source]
- Call the Mime to the stand.
- Ask him about the "Overview of the plot."
- Then ask him about the "Boyfriend."
- Call the Arresting officer to the stand.
- Ask him about "The Mime."
- Give the closing statement as a sequence of emotes:
- Bow, dance, raspberry, angry.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!