|Release date||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Hidden until unlocked|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The title the Hunter/Huntress is unlocked by equipping a larupia hat, larupia top, larupia legs, hunters' crossbow, long kebbit bolts, and a strung rabbit foot, and have a teasing stick in the inventory, then complete the following steps in order:
- Enter Prifddinas from its southern entrance with all the items equipped and head north.
- If your items were equipped properly, a maroon-colored message appears saying "Your keen hunting senses uncover some hidden tracks." A set of tracks will appear on the floor before the archway intersection.
- In the Iorwerth Clan district, use the teasing stick on the small obelisk just north of Morvran.
- In the Trahaearn Clan district, use the teasing stick on any unmined gem rock.
- In the Cadarn Clan district, kill a Cadarn magus; this step must be completed with all the required gear equipped, however players can first lower the health of the magus with any other weapon or ammo before finishing them off with the required crossbow.
- In the Crwys Clan district, use the teasing stick on the Spirit Tree.
- In the Meilyr Clan district, use the teasing stick on any harmony pillar.
- In the Tower of Voices, use the teasing stick on the lodestone.
- In the Ithell Clan district, use the teasing stick on the crystal-flecked sandstone mine.
- In the Amlodd Clan district, use the teasing stick on the light rift.
- In the Hefin Clan district, Madoc is by the statue of Seren.
- Select the investigate option on Madoc once he appears.
Players are informed with the message "As you investigate the area you see something scuttle away, leaving more tracks" when a step has been completed.
Translations[edit | edit source]
This title changes according to the language of the server on which RuneScape is played, as shown below:
|German||[Name] der Jäger / [Name] die Jägerin|
|French||[Name] le Trappeur / [Name] la Trappeuse|
|Portuguese||[Name] o Caçador Élfico / [Name] a Caçadora Élfica|
- ^ On German servers, both the male and female versions of the title have two spaces between the player's name and the title.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 7 December 2020 (Update):
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- The Hunter/Huntress, the Challenged, the Coedensworn and the Troublesome titles now display correctly with a lower case 'the' in the title list.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Using a teasing stick on Madoc will yield the message "This rabbit needs no further torment."
|Tower of Voices|