Quick guide for The Hunt for Surok
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Surok by the statue of Saradomin, east of Varrock.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Tunnel chase[edit | edit source]
- Follow Surok through the Chaos Tunnels portals in the route in the above image.
- Be aware that there are aggressive monsters, dragons, and prayer-draining monsters on the way. It is recommended to bring food and combat equipment.
- You may be randomly teleported by a portal - if so, locate yourself on the map and make your way back to the route.
- You need to see three cutscenes along the route.
Boss battle[edit | edit source]
- Enter the final portal in the dagannoth room.
- Defeat Bork.
- Grab his drops and leave.
Congratulations, miniquest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Fight Bork in the Chaos Tunnels daily (every 24 hours)
- 5,000 Slayer experience for the first kill and 1,500 experience for subsequent kills, and a 100 percent drop rate for Summoning charms (7 crimson, 2 green, 5 blue) for those who defeat him
- Ability to wear Dagon'hai robes.
- Bork will drop a femur bone from the Odd Old Man's wishlist, if you have not already looted one from General Graardor.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The Hunt for Surok is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- Full completion of The World Wakes