The Faraway Place where Things are Kept
|The Faraway Place where Things are Kept|
|Also called||The Exile's island|
|Release||26 January 2015 (Update)|
|Teleports||Worldbearer ring (1)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Faraway Place where Things are Kept is an island in the Wushanko Isles that can be visited by players who have a worldbearer ring (1). A single teleport to the island is the repeatable final clue voyage reward of The Exile. The island is empty except for an entrance to a resource dungeon and two harpoon spawns. It has decorative remains of a sea creature, which upon examining states that it would have been larger than a dragon. There are also three sea creature eggs; the examine text indicating that they were laid on land but that these three eggs did not survive.
Inside the resource dungeon, there are two chests, only one of which may be looted for a random reward. Regardless of where the player is when teleporting to the island, upon looting the chest, the player will be automatically teleported to inside their player-owned port. 17,500 Dungeoneering experience is awarded upon entering the dungeon for the first time.
The Dungeoneering chest will contain one of the following:
- Dungeoneering tokens (either 1,000, 5,000, or 20,000)
- Gold accumulator
- Hoardstalker ring
- Small, medium, large, or huge XP lamp (Dungeoneering)
The ports chest will contain one of the following:
- Trade goods:
- A small, medium, or large XP lamp in any of the skills required for the player-owned port, excluding Dungeoneering
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 March 2017 (Update):
- Some environment issues surrounding the island "The Faraway Place Where Things Are Kept" have been fixed.