Quick guide for The Eyes of Glouphrie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Brimstail in a cave in the South-west side of the Gnome Stronghold, directly west of the bank.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Digression[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Brimstail in a cave west of the bank in the Gnome Stronghold. Look for dungeon link on mini map
Elven Mystery[edit | edit source]
- Inspect the singing bowl in the western portion of the cave.
- To the north, attempt to unlock Oaknock's Machine and use Oaknock's Exchanger.
- Talk to Brimstail.
Memories[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Hazelmere (east of Yanille, fairy ring cls) for several cutscenes.
- Return and talk to Brimstail.
Incapacitated[edit | edit source]
- Grind mud rune and use on bucket of sap.
- Use the magic glue with a set of maple and oak logs on Oaknock's Exchanger and Repair it.
- Talk to Brimstail.
- Talk to him again several (10+) times to receive more discs. Use the drop trick. . The more discs, the more streamlined the process in the next step becomes as you require little to no converting.
Machinery[edit | edit source]
- Unlock machine to view the desired number.
- If necessary, use the exchanger to get a disc equal to your number (refer to conversion chart below). If you have trouble converting, refer to the full guide here.
- Unlock the machine with the correct value disc. Click the small green square to submit the disc.
- Unlock the machine again to get 3 different numbers (the second unlock will require many more discs). Use the exchanger as necessary. The 2nd number requires using 2 discs and the 3rd requires 3.
If you intend to do The Path of Glouphrie afterwards, keep the discs in your inventory as they are needed here as well.
- Talk to Brimstail.
Assassination[edit | edit source]
- Kill the evil creature by Brimstail and talk to him. (1/6).
- Talk to King Narnode Shareen on the ground floor of the Grand Tree.
- Kill the 5 remaining evil creatures, which can be done in any order:
- (2/6) By the main gate to the stronghold (south-east from Brimstail's cave) Do not enter gate while Evil Creature is still dying.
- (3/6) South of the spirit tree by the gnome agility course entrance.
- (4/6) In the giant tortoise pen north-west of the Grand Tree and north of the swamp.
- (5/6) Top floor of the Grand Tree, next to the small prison/by the ladder (wait for the chat response saying you killed it before using the ladder. If it doesn't count it, an evil creature should respawn at one of the locations.)
- (6/6) Near King Narnode (may need ranged or magic as it can get stuck behind a trapdoor).
- Return to King Narnode.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 12,000 experience
- 2,500 experience
- 6,000 experience
- 250 experience
- Small crystal seed; you can take it either to Ilfeen in Isafdar or the singing bowl in Brimstail's cave to turn it into a crystal saw. It allows you to make items that require a saw and 3 levels above your Construction level. It has only 28 charges; however, the recharge is free.
- Ability to use any of the singing bowls, including the one in Prifddinas, useful for creating the Attuned crystal teleport seed.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The Eyes of Glouphrie is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps
|Part 4 of the Gnome quest series|