The Earthquake Straits
Player-Owned Port Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In A Ritual the player sends a ship to help a lone soothsayer perform a Ritual of Fair Tides on the Earthquake Straits.
- In Gangplanks and Cannons the player sends a ship to board a Ship That Hovers on Water, near the Earthquake Straits, and claim the black slate on board.
- In Arcane Knowledge the player sends a ship when the Occultist wishes to obtain the secrets of the Pool of Life and Wealth located on the hills of the Earthquake Straits. Uncovering these secrets will impart powerful knowledge.
- In To Seek Out New Recipes the player sends a ship when they learn the Earthquake Straits are rumoured to have a herb that has a unique flavour. The Chef wants to experiment with it in recipes.
- In Building Plans the player sends a ship when the Architect wants to study the architecture of various buildings around the Earthquake Straits. Help her discover new designs.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls the player sends a ship when the Convict has been informed that a rare piece of a forgotten scroll is being transported across the Earthquake Straits. Help him raid the convoy to claim it. His attributes will prove vital for success.
- In An Arcane Bounty the player sends a ship when the Occultist understands that there's black slate near an active ritual marker on the Earthquake Straits. Help her obtain it.