Quick guide for The Curse of Zaros
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Valdez) near Glarial's tombstone.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Depending on the clue given by Valdez, the order and location where you will find the remaining ghosts is given by the table below. Be aware that some of these locations are in the Wilderness.
|Clue||Sequence to follow|
|He mentions pirates and a shipwreck.||1|
|He mentions the thief being north-east of here.||2|
|He mentions the thief being south-east of here.||3|
|Number||Ghost||Sequence 1||Sequence 2||Sequence 3||Item given in thanks|
|1||Rennard||Near the shipwrecked ship west of the Pirates' Hideout (Level 55 Wilderness)||Bandit Camp (Wilderness)||Bandit Camp (Kharidian Desert), inside the bar.||Ghostly gloves|
|2||Kharrim||At the Chaos Temple (hut) altar (Level 38 Wilderness)||Graveyard of Shadows||End of the Lava maze inside the second fenced in area||Ghostly boots|
|3||Lennissa||In the church on Entrana, in front of the altar.||Port Sarim docks near the Void Squire.||Just south of the Gnomeball field||Ghostly robe bottom|
|4||Dhalak||On the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Wizards tower||Upstairs in Edgeville Monastery by the altar||Upstairs in the Falador Party room||Ghostly hood|
|5||Viggora||Upstairs in the Rogues' castle in level 52 Wilderness||Middle floor of the Slayer tower in Canifis (SE)||Edgeville dungeon south of the Earth Warriors||Ghostly cloak|
Note that all of the ghosts below will be called "Mysterious Ghost"
- Make your way and speak to Rennard in the location given in the table above to receive Ghostly gloves.
- Make your way and speak to Kharrim in the location given in the table above to receive Ghostly boots.
- Make your way and speak to Lennissa in the location given in the table above to receive Ghostly robe bottom.
- Make your way and speak to Dhalak in the location given in the table above to receive Ghostly hood.
- Make your way and speak to Viggora in the location given in the table above to receive Ghostly cloak.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Additional rewards/activities
Upon completion, you can talk to Historian Minas on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Varrock Museum and receive 10 kudos and an antique lamp which gives 10,000 experience in any skill of at least level 50. For some players, despite the Achievements interface showing that the miniquest is complete, they will continue to receive a prompt from Minas "Find out more about the Staff of Armadyl" until they recollect the 6 outfit pieces and/or go through the chat dialogue with Viggora again.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The Curse of Zaros is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Full completion of Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|