|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Location||Warforge Dig Site|
|Examine||This is directly beneath the centre of the Crucible.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
Thalmund's forge is an area that is part of the Warforge Dig Site. Inside the forge are two regular anvils, two forges, two Burial Anvils, two Burial Forges, and four furnaces that have been built by the imcando dwarf Thalmund. Players may also use the imcando forge and imcando anvil to create an imcando mattock, once they have learned the ability to do so from Thurgo.
Players must use the twelve goblin tribe keys to unlock the forge doors in order to gain access to the forge. When players open the doors, the forge is powered down, and can be re-powered by pulling a lever close to the main furnace. This also completes the Into the Forge mystery. There is also a second lever to open the southern door that could not be opened with the goblin tribe keys.
You must complete the Into the Forge mystery to access Thalmund's forge.
Unlike other areas in Archaeology dig sites, Thalmund's forge is an instanced area.
Occasionally, one minute after entering the forge, a randomly selected dwarf from the list below will teleport into the forge at the northern entrance. They proceed to comment the debris south of the forge and the lever at the southern doors, investigate the room with the imcando anvil, comment the furnace and then finally investigate the goblin weapon rack before teleporting out.
At the end of the main forge, players can find the hand of glory (Warforge) which can be combined with a luck ring to obtain the next Hand of Glory relic that the player hasn't unlocked such as the Hand of Glory (Luck of the Dwarves).
The Seed of the Charyou Tree (inactive) can be found by attempting to smith with the imcando anvil in the west of the forge.
Excavation site[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Eipy Rreb Dere Voli ( 25) – Cook Thalmund's favourite dish within Thalmund's forge.
- Tasty Pastry ( 10) – Give Thurgo a redberry pie in the Warforge
- Goblin Tutorial ( 25) – Smith a bronze dagger from scratch within the Warforge.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 June 2020 (Update):
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Players will now be placed into the same instance in the Warforge! forge area after completing the 'Into the Forge' mystery.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- It is now possible to Surge and Bladed Dive in the forge area inside the Warforge dig site.