Tetracompass piece (right)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tetracompass piece (right)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to find another through Archaeology.|
|Backpack||Inspect, Use, Destroy, Examine|
|On death||Always kept|
|Where does it point to?|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A tetracompass piece (right) can be found while excavating at any excavation hotspot and material cache. It is one of the parts used to construct a tetracompass (unpowered) at an Archaeologist's workbench. If the player has a full inventory and the piece is found, it will drop on the ground. Having at least tier 3 luck increases the chance of obtaining one.
Tetracompass pieces are always dropped in order: left, right, dial, and needle.
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Showing 100 out of 121 sources.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax ay az ba bb bc bd be bf bg bh bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br bs bt bu bv bw bx by bz ca cb cc cd ce cf cg ch ci cj ck cl cm cn co cp cq cr cs ct cu cv There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The 'Inspect' option on tetracompass pieces will no longer interrupt excavation.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- Tetracompass pieces now use the artefact 'Inspect' option displaying the requirements to make a complete tetracompass.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. . Reddit. (Archived from the original on 12 June 2020.)