Tetracompass piece (needle)
|Tetracompass piece (needle)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to find another through Archaeology.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Where does it point to?|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A tetracompass piece (needle) can be found while excavating at any excavation hotspot and material cache. It is one of the parts used to construct a tetracompass (unpowered) at an Archeologist's workbench.
If the player has a full inventory and the piece is found, it will drop on the ground.
Products[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax ay az ba bb bc bd be bf bg bh bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br bs bt bu bv bw bx by bz ca cb cc cd ce cf cg ch ci cj ck cl cm cn co cp cq cr cs ct cu cv There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The 'Inspect' option on tetracompass pieces will no longer interrupt excavation.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- Tetracompass pieces now use the artefact 'Inspect' option displaying the requirements to make a complete tetracompass.