A tetracompass piece (needle) can be found while excavating at any excavation hotspot and material cache. It is one of the parts used to construct a tetracompass (unpowered).
If the player has a full inventory and the piece is found, it will drop on the ground.
In addition, having at least tier 3 luck increases the chance of obtaining one. Tetracompass pieces are always dropped in order: left, right, dial, and needle.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The 'Inspect' option on tetracompass pieces will no longer interrupt excavation.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- Tetracompass pieces now use the artefact 'Inspect' option displaying the requirements to make a complete tetracompass.