Tetracompass piece (dial)
"Dial" redirects here. For the Prison Break item, see Kharid-et prison dial.
|Tetracompass piece (dial)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to find another through Archaeology.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Where does it point to?|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
If the player has a full inventory and the piece is found, it will drop on the ground.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax ay az ba bb bc bd be bf bg bh bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br bs bt bu bv bw bx by bz ca cb cc cd ce cf cg ch ci cj ck cl cm cn co cp cq cr cs There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The 'Inspect' option on tetracompass pieces will no longer interrupt excavation.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- Tetracompass pieces now use the artefact 'Inspect' option displaying the requirements to make a complete tetracompass.